NGONI launches with full Carbo-Link rigging package
NGONI, aka The Beast, is the most exciting launch of 2017. The 58m Dubois design was first introduced at the Monaco Yacht Show in 2014 and since that grand reveal Royal Huisman, Rondal and Carbo-Link have been busy creating one of the most advanced sailing yachts afloat today.
Given the Owner's brief, “Build me a beast. Don’t build me a wolf in sheep’s clothing. This has to be an edgy and innovative weapon, fast and furious. I want to get off the wheel after a day of sailing feeling completely knackered from the excitement of hands-on fast sailing”, we have worked in close collaboration with Rondal to develop a package to achieve this exciting objective.
The results speak for themselves are we are incredibly excited to complete commisioning and officially handover the project over to her Owner.
- Solid carbon continuous laterals
- Solid carbon forestay interfacing with a Reckmann foil and furler configuration
- Flexible carbon Twin Topmast Backstays and Checkstays
- Carbo-Link's Internal Tang System - with 150mm of adjustment on each diagonal
- Below deck shimmed V1 and D1 cable terminations and shimmed toggles