Carbo-Link enables organisations to move beyond complex engineering challenges.
As a high-tech engineering institution we specialise in the design, engineering and manufacture of structural elements for high loads across multiple market categories. Founded in 2000 as a spin-off from ETH Domain (Federal Institute of Technology Switzerland), Carbo-Link's management have been at the fore-front of composite technology innovation for over 35 years. Drawing on this extensive knowledge and research base, Carbo-Link continues to develop optimized and unique techniques for the production and implementation of lightweight custom cable, tubes and component solutions.
Carbo-Link's innovative carbon fiber structural elements are the ideal choice to safely deliver fully bespoke high stiffness and strength, lightweight and durable solutions to any industry.
- Highly qualified, experienced and passionate engineers
- GL and ISO certified production processes
- Automated filament winding, tape laying and fibre placement machines
- Onsite 5-axis CNC machining capabilities
- Onsite testing facilities for chafe, impact, compression, torsion and tensile loading
- Efficient logistics and delivery processes
- Bridge stay cables
- 31st, 32nd, 33rd, 34th, 35th America's Cup yacht structures and rigging
- Rocket engine frames
- High-rise construction crane cables
- Formula 1 pressure vessels and tie-rods
- Helicopter blades
- Fixed wing aircraft truss frames and structures